Lightroom 4 Presets
Lightroom 4 Presets are available for free download on this site.
This is one of my most widely used presets for lightroom it has been adapted from my original lightroom 3 preset. hope you like it! Click on the Tweet It And Get It button below to download
Lots more presets coming real soon - stay tuned.
The BEST Way to Install Lightroom Presets
Installing Lightroom Presets is easy!
While there are many ways to install presets, we are going to share you the best way which keeps them organized.
So, when you’re ready to install your shiny new Lightroom 4 Howdee presets, start here.
- Download the presets via the “Tweet and get it” button
- Unzip the presets. Usually, all this takes is a double click or a right click. But you can Google unzipping if you need assistance for your specific operating system.
- Save the presets into your Document files, Desktop, or some other location where you can easily access them.
- Go to the develop module > Open your “presets” menu, and right click on the preset folder where you want your new preset to reside.
- Click import> select your preset file (*.lrtemplate) That’s it. Enjoy your new preset.
Below is the same plugin with a little bit of HDR added in. All included in the downloadable zip file.
“Tweet and get it” Button Temporally Disabled Due To Connectivity Problems.. I’m looking into it. In the mean time just contact me and I’ll send you a copy.