Lightroom 4 Presets
Lightroom 4 Presets – Oh So Red Lightroom 4 Presets bring out the reds of your image whilst desaturating all other colours. It also adds a slight HDR affect. The affect of the red is best changed to your own tastes by adjusting the “Luminance” slider. Click on the “Tweet It And Get It” Button Below To Download.
The Oh So Red look is to desaturated high contrast photo whilst leaving most of the red saturation as is. The preset desaturates all colours except red and orange. Obviously you have to have some reds or orange in your photos for this to work, but as even photos of people have some red in their skin tones so it works great even there. Grab a photo of a Canadian Mountie and see it in all its glory! I could supply many versions of this preset but to adjust the intensity of the effect just use the “Luminance” slider.
The BEST Way to Install Lightroom Presets
Installing Lightroom Presets is easy!
While there are many ways to install presets, we are going to share you the best way which keeps them organized.
So, when you’re ready to install your shiny new Lightroom 4 Howdee presets, start here.
- Download the presets via the “Tweet and get it” button
- Unzip the presets. Usually, all this takes is a double click or a right click. But you can Google unzipping if you need assistance for your specific operating system.
- Save the presets into your Document files, Desktop, or some other location where you can easily access them.
- Go to the develop module > Open your “presets” menu, and right click on the preset folder where you want your new preset to reside.
- Click import> select your preset file (*.lrtemplate) That’s it. Enjoy your new preset.
If you like my presets please consider sharing it via the normal means.
“Tweet and get it” Button Temporally Disabled Due To Connectivity Problems.. I’m looking into it. In the mean time just contact me and I’ll send you a copy.